Wednesday, November 27, 2013

मेरो Mechanical Engineering क्षेत्रको यात्रा र यात्रा को सुरुवात सगै संगठित भएको SOMES मा मेरो भूमिका



Dear Colleagues,

Today I am very much glad to share my experience in mechanical Engineering Field and my contribution on SOMES from the start of my Engineering Career till now.

I believe, I started loving machine and enjoy on it from my childhood.



I am sharing you in brief about my experience and role on different organization in the first year of my Mechanical engineering and present you some of my outstanding projects and experiences.


Inside IOE ERC: 

First year was just awesome got  many chances during my classes to operate different types of machines such as lathe, drilling, milling, grinding, shaper etc






 




Welding classes
We performed both the arc and gas welding in the workshop classes.








Role as a SOMES ERC Secretary    

*Organized environment cleanliness and awareness program






*Organized an educational visit to Hulas Moto Corp, Biratnagar 








*Conducted 2-day help desk for +2 appeared student seeking admission 












      Role as Exam Coordinator 

     *Conducted IOE MODEL CUM SCHOLARSHIP EXAM in Purwanchal Campus
·         









     *Interviewed the top 10 students with Rabin Dhakal,Cordinator(Coordination Committee SOMES Nepal)
     http://somesnepal.wordpress.com/programs/finished/ioe-model-examination/
·       
     *Conducted prize distribution and career counseling program by top faculty member of Delhi techinacal college, India to the diploma student










·     


@ Yantra 2.0












Role as a executive committee member of somes Nepal


Worked as a coordinator in SOMES Learning material exchange program

Visit following site for getting your learning material Provided by coordination Committee SOMES Nepal.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxNMeqccHt5GWHptYnpLbUZlR3c&usp=sharing

Worked as coordinator in data collection program of all mechanical engineers

Cheers,
Rabi



No comments:

Post a Comment